Posted: September 12th, 2023
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 1, 2, 3
· Minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Review the Bill of Rights for the U.S. Constitution (the first 10 amendments) to understand what rights are listed. There are numerous online sources to find the Bill of Rights.
Next, go online and look up your state’s constitution. Find three state sections that are similar to or align with the Bill of Rights (the first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution). Examples include religious freedom, freedom of speech or association, etc. Compare and contrast these three state sections from your state’s constitution with their comparable sections in the Bill of Rights found in the U.S. Constitution and discuss the guidelines for each.
· Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page
· References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to textbook if cited)
The Struggle for Democracy, 2018 Elections and Updates Edition
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.