Posted: September 12th, 2023
Working in business management means taking on responsibility to lead your organization in a variety of situations. Part of that responsibility is understanding where an organization has been and where it’s going.
In this course, you will imagine yourself in the role of a
manager and use resources to make decisions on where an organization is going in respect to business needs, organizational structure, leadership strategies, and change management. Some of the information needed may be easy to locate, but other information may take time and effort to find. To determine some information, you may even need make assumptions based on research. These research and strategizing skills will be useful in your business management career.
Using those databases, select 1 global organization that you’ll use throughout this course and review its SWOT analysis to learn about its history. This will help you prepare for your Wk 2 Summative Assessment: Business Administration Organizational Proposal.
· Some annual reports are more recent than others. Ensure you find a company with a recent report from within the last 2 years.
· Although you may have worked with a selected organization and its information in other courses, please select a new organization for use in this course and do not integrate previously used content from other courses into your work in MGT/526.
Create a chart or outline in which you convey the following information about the organization or company you selected:
· Provide the name of the organization.
· Provide the industry.
· Provide a brief history of the organization.
· Include at least 3 milestones from their history.
· In addition to the databases from the Wk 1 University Library, include 3 resources where you can locate company information in future weeks. This may include company websites, current employees, journals, etc. about the company’s leadership model, demographics, and use of technology.
· Explore other companies or organizations in this industry. Define 1 new unique business opportunity your organization can take to increase its competitive advantage.
· Identify a function of management that is needed for this new business opportunity.
Cite sources to support your assignment.
Format citations and references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.