Posted: September 11th, 2023
Write an 8- to 10-page Comprehensive Well-Woman eval that addresses the following:
· Age, race and ethnicity, and partner status of the patient
· Current health status, including chief concern or complaint of the patient
· Contraception method (if any)
· Patient history, including medical history, family medical history, gynecologic history, obstetric history, and personal social history (as appropriate to current problem)
· Review of systems
· Physical assessment
· Labs, and other diagnostics
· Differential diagnoses
· Management plan, including diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and follow-up care
· Provide evidence-based guidelines to support treatment plan.
Note: Use your Learning Resources and evidence from scholarly sources from your personal search to support your treatment plan of care.
Reflect on some additional factors for your patient:
· What are the implications if your patient was pregnant or just delivered?
· What are implications if you have observed or know of some domestic violence? Would this change your plan of care? If so, how?
Use your Learning Resources and evidence from scholarly sources from your personal search to support your reflection.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.