Posted: September 3rd, 2023
Special populations presentationw4ia | CPSS395 Program Facilitation Skills | University of Phoenix
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on treating special populations in the correctional setting. Include the following:
- Describe characteristics of special populations that are necessary for consideration when choosing a counseling model.
- Compare the models used for treatment of the special populations within the correctional system.
- Describe the methods unique to each model, and explain how they reduce relapse.
Include a minimum of three sources.
Format any citations in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Do NOT repeat information from slides and speaker notes.
- Keena, L. (2012). Female offenders and special needs. Encyclopedia of Community Corrections, n/a.
- Morgan, R. D. (2013). Vocational psychology in corrections: It is about time. The Counseling Psychologist, 41(7), 1061-1071.
- von Dresner, K. S., Underwood, L. A., Suarez, E., & Franklin, T. (2013). Providing counseling for transgendered inmates: A survey of correctional services. International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therapy, 7(4), 38-44.
Expert paper writers are just a few clicks away
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.
Calculate the price of your order
error: Content is protected !!