Posted: November 5th, 2022
CIS 517 Week 8 Assignment 4 Communication and Risk
Due Week 8 and worth 75 points
In this assignment you are to submit the PowerPoint Presentation for the term paper. This is the first part of your term paper submission. Part A is a persuasive PowerPoint presentation of up to 15 slides that you will present to the Executive Committee of Fiction Corporation. Use the Notes Section of PowerPoint to give a brief overview of each slide.
The PowerPoint presentation must include the following:
1. Introduction: project name, a brief description of the project, and deliverables of the project.
2. Project organization: organizational charts and project responsibilities.
3. Management and technical approaches: management objectives, Project controls, Project staffing, Technical processes.
4. Work to perform: major work packages and deliverables.
5. Project schedule: summary schedule.
6. Project budget: summary budget.
7. Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your slides, the logic/organization of the slides, your language skills, and your writing skills.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe the knowledge and processes areas of project management in accordance to the Project Management Institute Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide.
· Evaluate the different cost management factors in an IT project management context.
· Identify how project management improves the success of information technology projects.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
· Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Click here to view grading rubric.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.