Posted: November 5th, 2022
● What was happening at the time of the event, the place
(location) or the decision(s) that sheds more light on why the
social movement came to be in the first place?
● In what type of society did the event occur? (Example: An urban
one? A rich/ poor one? An educated one? An unstable one? Was
it due to any type of ongoing conflict, new or/and emerging
conflict and injustices?
Five (5) page, double spaced
12- point font
● On Berkeley in the Sixties by California Newsreel
● A reference page at the end of
your five (5) pages with a
list of sources. This is an
● Write using the first-person narrative, ensuring that the tone is very
● Name, identity and embed at
least three (3) of the key
concepts, theories and
definitions of your choice that
best fit and apply within the
documentary you have chosen
to critical self-reflect
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.