Posted: November 2nd, 2022
Earlier in this orientation, you learned how FlexPath works and what’s expected of you as a FlexPath learner. For this assessment, you will create a personal FlexPath Action Plan. Creating this plan will give you the opportunity to reflect on what you’ve learned, consider your strengths and anticipated challenges, and develop a plan to put your decisions into action. Remember that this plan is for you. Creating it will help you:
• Recognize the knowledge, skills, and strengths you bring to your FlexPath experience.
• Gain clarity about expectations and habits you may need to change to succeed in FlexPath.
• Create a realistic plan for fitting FlexPath course work into your life.
• Prepare for your first meeting with your FlexPath coach.
• Begin your first academic course feeling empowered and ready to deal with challenges. For each of the categories below, reflect on the topic and questions, and consider what you have learned so far during this orientation. When you complete this document, return to the courseroom and follow the assessment directions to submit it for evaluation.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.