Posted: October 29th, 2022
Draw a UML diagram showing the relationships among the classed involved in the linked list implementation of a set.
You have been asked to develop UML diagrams to graphically depict and describe the architecture of two (2) unrelated software systems. The first system is for an automated ticket-issuing system used by passengers at a railway station. The second system is for a computer-controlled video conferencing system, located in a corporate office and accessible to senior management that allows video, audio, and computer data to be visible to several participants at the same time.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Create two (2) UML diagrams, one (1) showing a conceptual view and one (1) showing a process view of the architectures for each of the two (2) following systems (for a total of four  diagrams) through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
1. An automated ticket-issuing system used by passengers at a railway station.
2. A computer-controlled, video-conferencing system that allows video, audio, and computer data to be visible to several participants at the same time.
2. Describe how you created the conceptual and process view for all four (4) diagrams. In the description, be sure to provide a justification for each key decision in the design.
3. Explain how you arrived at your final solution for the four (4) conceptual and process view diagrams that you have created.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.