Posted: October 28th, 2022
The objectives of this exercise are to:
1) Gain further experience in the use of Eclipse IDE.
2) Gain further experience with control structures.
3) Gain an understanding of Strings within Java.
4) Develop and test a small Java program applying the concepts of objectives 2 and 3.
5) Practice good programming conventions.
AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED: put all the files into a zip file named [your
name]Assignment3.zip. Include all .class and .java files. Upload the zip file to Moodle. Print
all source files and output produced by your test program. Tum-in all materials by the due date.
i uplode (assignment) file to do same way and help.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.