Posted: October 25th, 2022
Research proposal (capstone project)
All steps writing a research proposal should be adhered to
must have a succint thesis statement, literature review, research design/methodologies….among other requirements of a RESEARCH PROPOSAL
Should be written in APA FORMAT!! NB: sources in the reference list must be supported by corresponding in-text citations
CREDIBLE SOURCES MUST BE USED FROM CREDIBLE DATABASES SUCH AS PROQUEST, SAGE JOURNALS, JSTORS..e.t.c……NB: wikihow, wikipedia, and other sites with shallow information do not qualify as a sources.
Part I: Background
• Describe your chosen population segment.
• Explain one major social issue facing your selected population segment.
o Provide statistics and background data to document the social issues facing your selected population segment.
• Analyze the social and cultural factors contributing to the social issue.
o What are the political, economic, legal, practical, and ethical aspects of the issue?
o What are the multiple levels contributing to and/or perpetuating the issues (i.e., individual, group, and societal levels)?
o What are the personal, professional, and ethical implications on the society?
• Relate two sociological perspectives to provide context for your selected population in order to explain their most significant challenges faced by that population.
o Apply data from your research to support your claims about the challenges.
Part II: Research Proposal
Propose a statistical research project that directly relates to the social issue you identified for your selected population.
• Create a plan to conduct your research study, describing in detail what you want to measure and why. Below are a few points to include:
o Who would be involved?
o What would be a realistic timeline for completing your proposed project?
o How many people would be needed to conduct the research project from a staffing perspective?
o Which statistical analysis method (e.g., statistical tests/measurements) would be most appropriate for your application?
o How many subjects would you require for your study?
• Evaluate the importance of your proposed research study, and describe how the resulting data could best be used and which organizations or agencies will benefit best from it.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.