Posted: October 21st, 2022
The purpose of this assignment is to explore a critical concept in nursing. The student will be able to demonstrate application of information literacy and ability to utilize resources (library, writing center, Center for Academic Success [CAS], APA resources, Turnitin, and others) through literature search and writing the work.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO 2: Identify characteristics of professional behavior including emotional intelligence, communication, and conflict resolution.
CO 3: Demonstrate information literacy and the ability to utilize resources.
Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies to this assignment.
Total points possible: 150 points
PREPARING THE ASSIGNMENT
Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions.
1) Locating Evidence
a. Using the Chamberlain University library, search for a recent (published within the last five years) evidence-based article from a scholarly journal that addresses one of the topics listed in the nursing assignment help.
2) Include the following sections.
a. Introduction – 20 points/13%
• Clearly establishes the purpose of the work
• Includes key points to be covered
• Captures the reader’s interest
b. Body of Work – 60 points/40%
• Provides a complete, well-developed discussion of key points from the article using appropriate citations.
• Ideas and statements are supported by three or more examples from personal and/or professional experiences
• Provides own perspectives on the topic that is reflective, insightful, and original
• Logical development of ideas with clear and accurate information
c. Conclusion – 30 points/20%
• Clear and concise
• Summarizes key points discussed in the work
• Leaves a strong impression, message, or idea on the reader
d. Writing Style – 15 point/10%
• Correct use of standard English grammar, paragraph, and sentence structure
• No spelling or typographical errors
• Organized around required components
• Information flows in a logical sequence that is easy for the reader to follow
• Work should be no more than two pages (not including the title or reference page)
e. APA Format and Reference Page – 25 points/17%
• There is correct and appropriate use of margins, spacing, font, and headers.
• Document setup includes title and reference pages in correct APA format.
• Citations of sources included in the body of the work use correct APA format for direct quotes and paraphrased information.
• Sources are cited correctly on the Reference page. All elements of each reference are included in the correct order.
• All information taken from the source, even if summarized, must be cited, and the article must be listed on the Reference page according to APA.
• All sources used are nursing journals published within the last five years
To stay up to date on proper citation guidelines, use https://apastyle.apa.org/ (Links to an external site.) and APA support tool APA Academic Writer https://academicwriter-apa-org.chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/
Please note that your instructor may provide you with additional assessments in any form to determine that you fully understand the concepts learned.
Criteria are met when the student’s application of knowledge demonstrates achievement of the outcomes for this assignment.
Assignment Section and
(Points possible/% of total points available) Highest Level of Performance High Level of Performance Satisfactory Level of Performance Unsatisfactory Level of Performance Section not present in work
(20 points/13%) 20 points 19 points 15 points 7 points 0 points
1. Clearly establishes the purpose of the work
2. Includes key points to be covered
3. Captures the reader’s interest Includes no fewer than 3 requirements for section. Includes no fewer than 2 requirements for section. Includes no less than 1 requirement for section. Present, yet includes no required criteria. No requirements for this section presented.
Body of Work – 60 points/40%
(60 points/40%) 60 points 55 points 46 points 23 points 0 points
1. Provides a complete, well-developed discussion of key points from the article using appropriate citations.
2. Ideas and statements are supported by three or more examples from personal and/or professional experiences
3. Provides own perspectives on the topic that is reflective, insightful, and original
4. Logical development of ideas with clear and accurate information
Includes 4 requirements for section. Includes 3 requirements for section. Includes 2 requirements for section. Includes 1 requirements for section. No requirements for this section presented.
(30 points/20%) 30 points 27 points 23 points 12 points 0 points
1. Clear and concise
2. Summarizes key points discussed in the work
3. Leaves a strong impression, message, or idea on the reader Includes 3 requirements for section. Includes 2 requirements for section. Includes 1 requirement for section. Section present yet includes no required criteria. No requirements for this section presented.
(15 points/10%) 15 points 14 points 11 points 6 points 0 points
Required criteria: https://profsonly.com/tag/management-assignment-help/
1. Correct use of standard English grammar, paragraph, and sentence structure
2. No spelling or typographical errors
3. Organized around required components
4. Information flows in a logical sequence that is easy for the reader to follow
5. Work is no more than two pages (not including the title or reference page) Includes 5 requirements for section.
Includes 4 requirements for section.
Includes 3 requirements for section.
Includes 1-2 requirement for section.
No requirements for this section presented.
APA Format and Reference Page
(25 points/10%) 25 points 23 points 19 points 9 Points 0 points
1. There is correct and appropriate use of margins, spacing, font, and headers.
2. Document setup includes title and reference pages in correct APA format.
3. Citations of sources included in the body of the work use correct APA format for direct quotes and paraphrased information.
4. Sources are cited correctly on the Reference page. All elements of each reference are included in the correct order.
5. All information taken from the source, even if summarized, must be cited and the article must be listed on the Reference page according to APA.
6. All sources used are nursing journals published within the last five years. Includes 6 requirements for section.
Includes 5 requirements for section. Includes 3-4 requirements for section. Includes 1-2 requirements for section. No requirements for this section presented.
Total Points Possible = 150 points
The topics are as following. Introduction to psychology and the history, research psychology, biological bases of behaviour, sensation and perception, learning, memory, language and thinking, level of consciousness and revision should be the broad topics
Write a work in which you compare and contrast two evaluation designs of your choice. Include the following in your work: Discuss how you would decide which design to use for an evaluation. Identify potential weakness of each of the designs and provide examples to support your findings. Discuss which design seems most problematic within an organizational context and include your rationale. Discuss how you would compensate for the weakness of any of the designs if you wanted to use them in an evaluation. Assume the role of a training consultant. Discuss how you would educate your client about these different designs if the client was intent on using one particular design that you thought was not useful or appropriate. Provide specific recommendations for your client. Discuss implications to the organization based on the client decision. Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included. Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Preparing the Assignment For this assignment, you will use the five theories/models listed below: Health Belief Model Transtheoretical Model of Behavioral Change Social Cognitive Theory Family Systems Theory Family Assessment and Intervention Model Search the library for literature. Locate one article related to each selected theory or model. Use only scholarly sources as defined for the NP program: A US based peer -reviewed journal for clinicians (MD/DO/NP/PA) published in the past five years or the latest clinical practice guideline (CPG). Prepare an annotated entry for each source. Begin with the full APA citation of the source, followed by 2-3 paragraphs: Summarize the article. Describe how the article relates to the chosen theory/model. Reflect on how the article could (or could not) be relevant to future Nurse Practitioner practice. reflection As you contemplate your future NP practice, how do you view your role in using theory in practice? Which of the theories “spoke” to you? What are some barriers you see to implementing theory in practice?
As seen in the readings, African entrepreneurs and university students are using technology to address some of Africa’s problems and challenges. For this assignment, you will create an infographic to raise awareness about or propose a solution to a problem related to content read and discussed on Sustainability and Development in Africa. Be creative! Please share your infographic in the discussion forum and tell us: Please add this on a separate page from the infographic, thank you. 1) Why did you choose this particular issue? 2) Where the infographic could best be disseminated in terms of target audience and affecting change? 3) References where you found your sources and data for the infographic
Title of the Work (Bold and centered)
Chamberlain University College of Nursing
NR103: Transition to the Nursing Profession
Title of Your Work in Upper and Lower Case (Centered, Bold)
Type your introduction here and remove the instructions. Although the first paragraph after the work title is the introduction, no heading labeled “Introduction” is used. Refer to your assignment instructions for the headings to be used for the body of the work. There are additional resources located in your courses and the Chamberlain Library.
Level 1 Work Heading (Bold and centered)
Begin to type the body of your work here. Use as many paragraphs as needed to cover the content appropriately based on the assignment instructions.
Level Two Heading (If required) (Bold and starts at left margin)
Type additional content here if a section with a subheading is needed.
Next Level Two Heading
Continue to add content in this section.
Next Level 1 Heading
Levels of headings will depend on the length and organization of your work. Use as many headings as necessary and required to organize your work. Short works may only have level 1 headings. Longer works may require more organizational detail. See your APA Manual for additional instructions on formatting multiple levels of headings.
Works should end with a conclusion or summary. The assignment directions will specify which is required. It should be concise and contain no new information. No matter how much space remains on the page, the references always start on a separate page (insert a page break after the conclusion so that the references will start on a new page).
References (centered, bold)
Type your reference here using hanging indent and double line spacing (under “Paragraph” on the Home toolbar ribbon). See your APA Manual and the resources in the APA section of Resources for reference formatting.
This project requires researching the culture and communication patterns of another culture while assessing your own culture and communication patterns at https://profsonly.com/tag/religion-and-theology-assignment-help/ .
NOTE: Country cultures are strongly preferred. If you want to use a culture other than a country culture, you must first get permission from the instructor. Christianity as a culture will not be permitted.
Content requirements for work:
1. Clearly identify your culture and the other culture you will research/analyze.
2. Use the Hofstede Dimensions as the framework with which to analyze both cultures. I highly recommend you use Hofstede’s Country Comparison tool (Links to an external site.) as a starting point for your analysis, but NOT as the only source to analyze the cultures. This is explained more in the video below.
3. Incorporate at least management assignment help 2 sources from media, entertainment, literature, music, etc. as support for your research of each culture. For example:
o Children’s books are wonderful insight into cultural values and norms (http://en.childrenslibrary.org/ (Links to an external site.)).
o Movies or shows, preferably written/produced by that cultural group, show cultural patterns and communication styles
o News articles and websites highlight information sharing and patterns
4. If possible, incorporate an interview with someone from the other culture.
5. Your analysis should conclude with both potential benefits and problems in communication between the two cultures based on your research.
• 6-8 pages, 12 pt. font, 1-inch margins, double spaced
• APA or MLA format preferred
• Title page and references/works cited page are not included in minimum page count
• Visuals/images can be used but should be an appropriate size. No image needs to be large. Only use images that are necessary or thoroughly explained in your work. (ie. Do not insert an American flag in there just because you are writing about the US. But you can use the image of a flag if there is something about the flag that supports your analysis of the culture.)
• You can organize the work however makes the most sense to you. But it should be organized in a clear way. Keep in mind that your instructor is likely from a low context culture and prefers everything to be clearly stated.
The biblical basis for understanding culture presented in these devotionals is essential material that you will be expected to understand and on which you will be evaluated. So, the devotionals are key course content. Evaluation of this devotional is graded on a participation only basis. To receive points for the unit devotional, you must write one original post of approximately 150 words in response to your instructor’s prompt. Content of the posting is not graded. However, you need to understand the material presented in the devotionals as it will often be integrated into other writing assignments.
Read Genesis 18:1-15
Unit 4 gets to the heart of what a person’s attitude and actions should be toward those who are different. (For the purpose of this class, we will primarily focus on cultural differences, of course). The biblical attitude/action is hospitality. Read Dr. Liebengood’s article “On God, Hospitality, and Being a Follower of Jesus Download On God, Hospitality, and Being a Follower of Jesus” and consider how intercultural competence fits into God’s hospitality to us.
Discuss in your post:
• How does Dr. Liebengood’s explanation of God’s hospitality enhance or expand your understanding of hospitality towards others?
• Apply the idea of God’s hospitality to intercultural competence.
Date: Click here to enter a date.
Your name: enter your name here
Instructions for completing this Assignment: Based on the videos only, explain the working principles and concepts behind techniques and equipment and their capabilities, using the posted videos and any literature you wish to use. All videos listed in this week’s work should be watched and cited, below, in Column 2. Any video you use or literature (including from Websites) you access to document the statements in Column 2 should be listed inn Column 3.
(Introduction To the Centrifuge, Calibration Curves, Aseptic Technique, Introduction to Serological Pipettes And Pipettors, Introduction to Micropipettor, Using a Hemacytometer to Count Cell,Instroduction to Bunsen Burner,Instrodution to Fluorescence Microscopy )You will be focus on these
How to Save this Assignment: Once you have completed this assignment, save this document by adding your last name to the file name (e.g. Assessing_Lab_Capability_Broadbelt) and upload to Blackboard by Turnitin on the assigned due date.
Table 1. Assessing Lab Capabilities
Name of equipment or technique
Working principle, concepts, capability
List videos used and literature accessed (if a Website is used, include the date of access)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.