Posted: October 11th, 2022
What implications do these readings have for modern agriculture?
What can you learn from your classmates? Each week, you will engage in regular discussions with all of your classmates, not just your project team. This is an opportunity to build a stronger community among your classmates and instructor.
Upon successful completion of these discussions, you will be able to:
- Discuss specific biblical perspectives that can be applied within the Virtuous Business Model.
- Describe new learning related to key concepts within the course.
Instructions for Biblical Principles discussion
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Navigate to the discussion where your instructor will post the information and prompts each week.
- Read and respond to the prompt by Day 5 of the workshop.
- You are invited to read your classmates’ responses and engage in a discussion that explores the integration of biblical principles and perspectives.