Posted: October 10th, 2022
1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1:Healthcare Policy
Go to the following website by clicking on the provided link, http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/ , and select a county and a state (Florida)
After reviewing the website and the health outcomes in the County Health Rankings for the area, answer the following questions in a few short sentences as part of your discussion.
1. List and describe the general statistics pertaining to a specific health concern that is on the rise in selected the city/county.
2. How can the creation of a community health center program help to address this public health problem?
3. What can you as a nurse practitioner and/or nurse leader do to influence policy innovation to resolve the problem?
Part 2: Nursing Research
Topic: 3valuation of therapeutic adherence in patients with diabetes type 2 Mellitus
What factors influence adherence to treatment in adult patients diagnosed with DM2 at West Kendall Baptist Hospital?
Does the patient-Professional relationship impact adherence to treatment in adult patients diagnosed with DM2 at West Kendall Baptist Hospital?
As well as your pending research problem
1. What type of study do you believe you are conducting and:
a. Please explain why?
Part 3: Community Nursing
Chapter 14: Risk of Infectious and Communicable Diseases
There is a planned community health project to decrease the incidence of human papilloma virus (HPV).
1. Who is/are the target population?
2. What are some key factors to consider when planning an HPV prevention program?
Part 4: Community Nursing
Chapter 15: Emerging Infectious Diseases
A neighbor, who is 3 months pregnant, asks to talk to you because she has felt tired for the last 2 days, has a headache, a rash, and does not feel like eating. You take her vital signs and find that she has a low-grade fever. She has recently traveled to an area where there is risk for Zika virus disease.
1. To what could your neighbor have been exposed
2. How could the exposure have occurred?
3. What advice would you give your neighbor?
Part 5:Healthcare Informatics
The ANCC Informatics Nursing board certification 3xamination is a competency based 3xamination that provides a valid and reliable assessment of the entry-level clinical knowledge and skills of registered nurses in the informatics specialty after initial RN licensure. Once you complete eligibility requirements to take the certification 3xamination and successfully pass the 3xam, you are awarded the credential: Registered Nurse-Board Certified (RN-BC).
This credential is valid for 5 years. You can continue to use this credential by maintaining your license to practice and meeting the renewal requirements in place at the time of your certification renewal. The Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification accredits this ANCC certification.
1. Describe nursing informatics as a specialty, its role, education and certification required?
Part 6: Health promotion
Topic: Breast cancer in menopausal patients
Creation of a health promotion initiative to improve health indicators for “your health problem”. This activity is focusing on your creativity, analysis of facts, organization and leadership qualities. Be concise but comprehensive in your ideas.
MAP-IT stands for:
Using MAP-IT framework briefly determine how you may:
1. Mobilize resources and stakeholders to take care of the selected health problem in your community, determining mission and vision of the resulted coalition, defining partners, their roles and meeting plans.
2. Asses the problem, including a realistic long-term goal, how you may collect data to determine your needs and priorities logically organized
3. Plan objectives and steps to achieve them. Consider opportunities for interventions with broad reach and impact. How may you measure your progress? What is expected to change, by how much, and by when? Choose objectives that are challenging yet realistic.
4. Implement. Create a detailed work plan that includes concrete action steps assigned to specific people with clear deadlines and/or timelines. Share responsibilities across coalition members but consider having a single point of contact to manage the process to ensure that things get done. Check in with coalition members by using the Coalition Self-Assessment to see if your process is running smoothly. Develop a simple communication plan. Use kick-off events, activities, or campus meetings to showcase your coalition’s accomplishments.
5. Track. Plan regular evaluations to measure and track your progress over time. Evaluations can help your coalition determine if your plan has been effective in achieving your goals. Be mindful of limitations of self-reported data, data quality, data validity, and reliability. Partnering with a statistician or researcher at your institution can help you conduct a quality evaluation. You can use these basic formulas to calculate baseline, target, and achieved rates for your selected health outcomes.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.