Posted: October 9th, 2022
Using the same hypothetical company from Part A: Marketing Plan Input, for this assignment, you will focus on the company’s branding strategy, primary and secondary target markets, positioning statement, and consumer behavior. Note: You should make all assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
***The attached is the company from Part A****
Create the second part of your marketing plan in 5–7 pages using the Part B Marketing Plan Template [DOCX]:
1. Explain how you will use the feedback you received on Part A of your marketing plan to improve your plan.
2. Develop a branding strategy for your product or service that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one brand extension.
3. Analyze the primary and secondary markets that you want to target, including the demographic profile (age, gender, ethnicity), psychographic, professional, and geographic profiles.
4. Prepare a positioning statement that depicts your position using a perceptual map that shows your company’s position against its competitors.
5. Explain the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, and positioning statement are right for the identified target market.
6. Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.