Posted: October 9th, 2022
Each student is required to complete an 8-10 page research paper on a current issue facing law enforcement leaders, utilizing at least 8 scholarly references, and written in APA Style. The paper should have 8-10 pages of content, not including the title page, abstract, and reference page.
Please identify the issue, provide examples and statistics to demonstrate the extent of the issue, and provide solutions and implementation strategies.
Topic ideas include: recruiting women and minorities into law enforcement, recruiting and retaining Millennials, implementing body-worn cameras, improving hiring practices and processes, reducing unethical conduct by officers, combating the opioid epidemic, improving community relations, implementing community-oriented policing, addressing increasing rates of suicide among officers, etc.
Note that references used for your research need to be government documents and/or websites, weekly course material, and peer-reviewed/scholarly journals. These journals typically have the following characteristics:
1. articles are reviewed by a panel of experts before they are accepted for publication;
2. articles are written by a scholar or specialist in the field;
3. articles report on original research or experimentation;
4. are often published by professional associations;
5. utilize terminology associated with the discipline.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you have submitted your paper it is automatically uploaded to a plagiarism checker.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.