Posted: October 2nd, 2022
Research and respond to the following 5 U.S. Supreme Court questions. Use academically appropriate websites for your research, and cite your sources. Each response should include at least 50 words, and you are encouraged to incorporate this week’s vocabulary terms into your responses.
1. How was the Supreme Court formed?
2. What powers are granted to the Supreme Court?
3. How does someone get appointed to the Supreme Court?
4. What are the roles and responsibilities of the Supreme Court?
5. How does the Supreme Court interact with the other 2 U.S. government branches? Consider the concept of checks and balances.
Research the following Supreme Court cases:
· Brown v. Board of Education
· Roe v. Wade
· United States v. Nixon
Answer each of the 3 questions below separately for each case in a minimum of 50 words. Use academically appropriate websites for your research, and cite your sources. You are encouraged to incorporate this week’s vocabulary terms into your responses.
1. What was the case about?
2. What did the Supreme Court decide?
3. How did that decision affect American society?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.