Posted: August 7th, 2022
For this assignment, we will use the description of the chirotouch
For this assignment, we will use the description of the ChiroTouch chiropractic EMR software at the websites http://www.softwareadvice.com/medical/chirotouch-profile/
and we will assume it is being implemented in a chiropractic practice.
Implementation Strategy – Will the system be implemented on the premises or as a Cloud-based service? Explain your recommendation for the chiropractic practice.
- Vendor agreement
- What does the chiropractic practice need to do to be able to start using the system?
- How much will it cost to use the system?
- Hardware and telecommunications
- What hardware will the chiropractic practice need to have in order to implement and use the solution?
- What kind of telecommunications will be needed for the solution, including local connectivity inside the practice and Internet access?
- What options does the vendor offer for configuring the off-the-shelf system to the chiropractic practice’s needs?
- How will the configuration be done and by whom?
- How will the chiropractic practice test the system to see if it is working properly for its needs?
- Who should be involved in the testing?
- Employee preparation – Identify what the chiropractic practice will need to do in each of the following areas to prepare the employees to use the new system.
- Leadership and Change Management
- Data migration
- What existing data would likely need to be entered into the system to get started?
- How might this be accomplished?
- Who will provide updates and corrections to the system?
- How will that be done?
select 2 of the 7 implementation considerations . Then:
- Write a short paragraph (4-5 sentences) to explain whether you are recommending an on-premises implementation or a Cloud-based implementation of the ChiroTouch system at the chiropractic practice. Explain your recommendation.
- Write a short paragraph (4-5 sentences) to respond to each of the questions listed for your Implementation Consideration and what needs to be considered for the implementation of the ChiroTouch system at the chiropractic practice