Posted: June 18th, 2022
(1) Composition and Benefits. 5-7 slides with speaker notes of 200-250 words per slide (excluding title and reference
Determining the value of work is critical to setting pay rates. After the job analysis and writing the job description, the human resources compensation specialist determines the process to apply to perform the job evaluation and compensation.
Develop a presentation that addresses the following for setting a final pay range for a position:
(2) Composition and Benefits Additional Incentive Programs
There are many types of monetary compensation not tied directly to salary or hourly pay.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
(3) Compensation and Benefits 750 words A strategic purpose for a well-blended compensation program, one that includes various types of direct compensation, is gaining employee commitment and productivity. One of the most effective tactics for this strategy is designing a process for linking individual achievement to organizational goals.
Prepare a report to senior leaders addressing the following:
(1) HMR Legal Environment 750 words At Green Branch Coffee, employees should have a safe and healthy work environment. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was created to ensure this kind of environment. This week’s reading assignment and the M.U.S.E. item OSHA Standards may be helpful in completing this assignment.
For this assignment, you will create a report of at least 750 words. In your report, address the following:
(2) HMR Legal Environment Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
As a Green Branch Coffee HR Manager, it is your responsibility to advise your organization on unions and labor relations. Employees at Green Branch Coffee are considering becoming unionized. Therefore, it is important that the shop managers at Green Branch understand the key U.S. labor law, the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA).
Please respond to the following questions:
(3) HMR Legal Environment 750 words Today, Green Branch Coffee’s employees began the process of forming a union. The Director of Human Resources wants you to discuss a few important facts about unions so that the coffee shop managers are equipped with detailed information. In a Word document of at least 750 words, answer the following questions:
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.