Posted: June 6th, 2022
4-5 paper : writing a treatment plan
Develop an individual or family treatment plan for the identified client (Amy, Mrs. Bargas, or Bargas family) with whom you have chosen to work from the case study.
- Identify the client.
- Describe the problems that need to be addressed.
- Explain how you would work with the client to identify and prioritize problems.
- Identify the related needs based on the identified problems.
- Describe how you would utilize client strengths when selecting a strategy for intervention.
- Identify at least two treatment plan goals.
- Create at least one measurable objective to meet each goal.
- Explain the specific action steps to achieve objectives.
- Discuss evidence from the research literature that supports your intervention choices.
- Describe what information is important to document in a treatment plan and explain why.