Posted: May 25th, 2022
Now that you’ve learned how to create charts in Google Sheets, your skills are in high demand. Your manager has just sent over an email requesting your help. Read the email and follow the instructions.
I have a presentation this week on our website audience and I need it to be easy to understand. I’ve attached a data set that I need you to turn into charts.
I need to highlight:
1. Open and create a copy of the data set linked here.
2. Create the charts your manager has requested directly in the Google sheet.
3. In a cell underneath each chart, write one brief insight for each of the five issues your manager has asked you to address.
4. Change the share settings on your Google sheet by following these instructions:
4. Submit your Google Sheets link.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.