Posted: May 25th, 2022
A. Locate and recruit two participants who meet the following criteria:
1. Self-identify as LGBTQ+
2. Age-18 or older
3. Persona 1 – New to workforce interested in public sector
Persona 2 – New to workforce interested in private sector
Persona 3 – Has work experience interested in public sector
Persona 4 – Has work experience interested in private sector
B. Use the LGBTQ+ Employment Communication Study Interview Protocol (posted in
Blackboard) to conduct an interview via Zoom or phone.
C. If possible, record the interview. It is OK to not record but you must then take accurate notes
(using the protocol form).
D. Strictly follow all recruiting and interviewing protocols (per the IRB) reviewed in class.
E. Write up each interview as follows:
1. Date of interview:
3. Participants responses to each interview item. Be use the form.
4. Additional comments you might want to add about the interview:
1. Participant meets all criteria. 5 pts
2. Complete (contains all elements for two interviews) 5 pts
3. Thorough [clear response (or non-responses) for all protocol items recorded] 5 pts
4. Fully follows IRB guidelines 5 pts
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.