Posted: March 30th, 2022
Criteria for answers:
1) Direct reference to the chapter’s laws/regulations (Employment Laws, Case Law, Statutes)
2) Direct reference to the chapter’s concepts (discrimination, ethics, social responsibility)
3) Quotes from the text.
4) Personal opinions based on an analysis of the above. 5) Each answer should be a paragraph (or a minimum of 5-7 sentences long)
1. Read this week’s ethical dilemma. What would you do?
2. Why is it important to have a disaster plan?
3. Why is it important to have management support of your safety program?
4. What can you do to avoid repetitive stress injuries in your workplace?
5. How did OSHA improve workplace safety?
6. What can you do to avoid or lessen the risk of violence in your workplace?
7. What are some ways to recognize and manage stress at home/work?
8. How can Wellness programs help your workforce?
9. Do you have an Employee Assistance Program where you work? Is it an effective outlet for staff?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.