Posted: February 7th, 2022
Week 6 phase 3: crime prevention / risk assessment project | maj | Wilmington University
REMINDER: THIS PHASE IS DUE AT THE END OF THE WEEK!
Design Security or Crime Prevention Solution.
You are graded on the six (6) items below in Phase 3.
- Design a solution which will reduce the occurrence of risk to the problem(s) you identified in your literature review and risk assessment/survey in the TE.
- Use the TE’s geography, institutions, resources, and potentialities as a framework for your solution.
- Use resources provided by class material, lectures, course texts, and your own independent research.
- Demonstrate how your solution activates organizational and/or community engagement, consultations, and partnerships.
- Justify the design of your solution through academic literature which supports your approach.
- Include an evaluation program – show how you intend to measure the successes and failures of your solution.
Expert paper writers are just a few clicks away
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.
Calculate the price of your order
error: Content is protected !!