Posted: February 6th, 2022
For Leader Analysis Paper #1, please submit a 4-5 page (minimum) double-spaced paper that details the following:
1. Who is your leader and what leadership role/s has this person had?
2. What is your interest in this leader? Why do you want to choose this person?
3. What preliminary comprehensive sources have you found to support your weekly research? In other words, do you have sufficient materials and references to continue to assess and analyze this person and his/her leadership style, traits, and behaviors throughout this course?
4. Citations and references to this Units 1, 2, and 3 reading materials that support your choice. Specifically, how did your leader display (or not display) aspects of Fundamentals of Leadership (Unit 1), Emotional Intelligence (Unit 2), and Effective Thinking (Unit 3).
See the Grading Rubric below.
1. Accurately described the leader’s style, traits and/or behaviours. – 5 Points
2. Applied course material to what you learned about the leader – 5 Points
3. Used citations from the week’s reading materials – 5 points
4. Wrote with sufficient detail – 5 Points
5. This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeUsed appropriate grammar, punctuation and masters-level writing style – 5 Points
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.