Posted: January 30th, 2022
Pulmonary education infographic | MAternal care | Rasmussen College System
Compare strategies for safe, effective multidimensional nursing practice when providing care for clients with lower respiratory disorders.
You are a nurse on a pulmonary rehabilitation team at an outpatient clinic in your community. You are updating educational resources to educate clients who want to know more about health promotion and maintenance and improving pulmonary health related to their lung conditions.
Create an infographic for a lower respiratory system disorder that includes the following components:
- Risk factors associated with the common lower respiratory system disorder.
- Description of three priority treatments for the lower respiratory disorder.
- Description of inter professional collaborative care team members and their roles to improve health outcomes for the lower respiratory system disorder.
- Description of three multidimensional nursing care strategies that support health promotion and maintenance for clients with the lower respiratory system disorder.
- Description of a national organization as a support resource for your client specific to the lower respiratory system disorder.