Posted: January 19th, 2022
THE DETAILS OF THIS ASSIGNMENT ARE IN THE ATTACHED FILE.
Develop a testing framework with these phases as guidelines for your organization or an organization you would like to work for in the future.
• Before development begins
• During definition and design
• During development
• During deployment
• Maintenance and operations
You will need to fill in the details for each phase by
1) describing what each phase encompasses and
2) 3 or more activities you will engage in for each phase.
In addition, you will apply part of this framework in the phase “During development” by engaging in three tests/security controls.
1. Fingerprint Web Server (OTG-INFO-002)
2. Review webpage comments and metadata for information leakage (OTG-INFO-005). Manually review the sample HTML/PHP application provided in the zip file attached in this project.
3. Test HTTP Methods (OTG-CONFIG-006) – See which HTTP methods are available on the sample website.
Deliverables: You should submit your source testing framework document along with the results testing the three security controls listed above. Your document should be well-organized, well-written using paragraph style that includes page numbers, includes all references used and contains minimal spelling and grammar errors.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.