Posted: January 7th, 2022
Assignment: collaborative work in action | EDDD 8075 – Sustaining and Supporting Effective Practices in Special Education | Walden University
Assignment: Collaborative Work in Action
For this Assignment, you will conduct a program evaluation with key stakeholders in your school, district, or setting. Consider how you can use program evaluation data to promote continuous improvement.
- Review the Armadale Public School and Crosby Heights Public School Case Studies located in Module V of Fullan’s article “Motion Leadership: The Skinny on Becoming Change Savvy.” Pay attention to the 14 parameters used by the districts as they developed and implemented their plan of action.
- Select a program or model identified in Module 1 for evaluation.
- Meet with your identified team using the Agenda and PowerPoint you created. Identify strengths and weaknesses of your program.
- Review the Action Plan Template forms found in the Learning Resources and research other models of action planning. Reflect on which action plan will meet the needs of the identified program.
Part 3: Collaboration to Create an Action Plan
Meet with your identified team and conduct a program evaluation using the ideas from the evaluation models you identified in Module 1. Create an Action Plan using at least two program needs you identified in your meeting. Please note that you will not create the full Action Plan, as this will take time and ongoing work with your team. Note: There are two sections for Part 3: writing a 2- to 3-page summary and creating an action plan.
Write 2- to 3-page summary of the meeting including the following:
- Summarize the information discussed at the meeting and reference at least one idea from Fullan’s “Cultivating Collaborative Cultures” that you implemented during your collaboration with your team.
- Explain at least two strengths and two areas of need for the program you discussed in your meeting.
- Explain and outline how you will continue ongoing program evaluation
- Provide an analysis of how environmental and program data will be shared with pertinent stakeholders. Describe how you will establish buy in across all levels? Reference at least one idea from Fullan’s “Cultivating Collaborative Cultures” that you will implement with the program staff members.