Posted: December 14th, 2021
1. Pose some questions you wish to address in your research, e.g., — remember, your audit covers any THREE of these areas, one of which is content value. You choose the other two or more if you wish.
○ Content value: how appealing is the content for its target audience? — you will have to identify the target audience and include in your report how you know that this is the target audience
○ Visual design: how well does the website adopt modern web aesthetics, including mobile responsiveness, layout, color scheme, use of white space, and use of images?
○ Usability: how appealing are the actions users can take on the website for a target audience? See usability.gov
○ for of concepts of user interface elements
○ Progressive Disclosure
○ Culturally Responsive Design
○ Content prioritization
○ Typography: how well does the website use fonts? Are they appropriate? Appealing? Readable?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.