Posted: December 11th, 2021
Please review attached material this assignment can’t be copy and paste. Again review assignment before responding.
Read the Ethical Behavior at Bayview case study and using data set please provide a Managerial Report that includes the following:
1. Use descriptive statistics (compute the proportion of all students, male students, and female students that presented work copied off the internet as their own, copied answers off another student’s exam, or collaborated with other students on projects that were supposed to be completed individually) to summarize the data and comment on your findings.
2. Develop 95% confidence intervals for the proportion of all students, the proportion of male students, and the proportion of female students who were involved in some type of cheating.
3. Conduct a hypothesis test to determine if the proportion of business students at Bayview University who were involved in some type of cheating is less than that of business students at other institutions as reported by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
4. Conduct a hypothesis test to determine if the proportion of business students at Bayview University who were involved in some form of cheating is less than that of nonbusiness students at other institutions as reported by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
5. What advice would you give to the dean based upon your analysis of the data? Give a few possible steps the dean could use to deal with the problem of cheating.
Enter the data into Excel spreadsheet.
Write a report that includes an introduction, a body which answers the questions posed in the problem and a conclusion paragraph that addresses your findings and what you have determined from the data and your analysis. Please include any tables of calculations and graphs associated with this problem in the body. The paper should be double-spaced using APA guidelines. NOTE: Submitting your Excel file will aid in grading if errors are found in the paper.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.