Posted: November 1st, 2021
HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT MUST PROVIDE A MINIMUM OF 3 REFERENCES FROM THE COURSE MATERIAL PROVIDED, APA FORMAT WITH IN TEXT CITATIONS AND WEBSITES IN REFERENCE, 750 WORDS MINIMUM. FEEL FREE TO USE MORE REFERENCES IF NEEDED. ***DO NOT JUST Place IN TEXT CITATIONS AT THE END OF A PARAGRAPH!!!!!***
QUESTIONS ARE IN REFERENCE TO CASE STUDY WHICH IS ATTACHED IN A FILE
Create the conversation that you will have with Lauren. It is expected that you provide a substantive response in explaining each of the parties’ point of view. The assignment must contain the following, PLEASE REFER TO CASE STUDY IN ORDER TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
· The advantages and disadvantages of the making an individual vs. group decision.
· A business-related argument contained within the facts as to why each way was good.
· Point out to Lauren the bias in her decision process and how it may have affected her choice to make the decision alone.
· Your final decision as to whether you will go through with the sale or not and why. Be sure to consider bias that may enter to your decision process and how you used the process in making the decision.
· Be sure to use only class material for the support of your anwers.
· You are expected to paraphrase – NOT use direct quotes. For guidance on paraphrasing, see: https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_paraphrase2.html.
· You must use APA-style in-text citations including page/paragraph numbers and a Reference list, along with website.
· Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment.
· The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings to support ideas, reasoning and conclusions.
· You may not use books as source material.
When using a source document, the expectation is that the information is cited and referenced with a page or paragraph number. Note that a reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.