Posted: October 3rd, 2021
Financial reporting review of a not-for-profit organization
Just need a 3-5 page paper on a non profit
Write a 3–5 page paper in which you do the following:
- Analyze the selected not-for-profit’s financial statements to determine if the statements conform to the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) guidance in Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations.
- Explain the selected organization’s use of the three fund categories.
- Recommend at least two areas of potential interest to the stakeholder concerning the status of revenue and expenses.
- Analyze the organization’s statement of cash flows.
- Explain the format that the organization utilizes, including any unique areas of emphasis that differ from the GAAP accounting format.
- Compare the organization’s reporting of pledges and contributions to reporting of exchange transactions. Discuss the funds that are used.
- Assess the fiscal condition of the selected organization, interpreting financial indicators and using financial ratios widely accepted as being indicative of fiscal health.