Posted: October 3rd, 2021
Diagnosing an issue in need of organizational change
Company to write about: Verizon Wireless
Resources: Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of Organizational Change, and the Week 1 Electronic Reserve Readings sources.
Research an organization you have worked for or the one you are currently employed at.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper, written in the third person voice, and address the following issues:
- Identify and diagnose a problematic organizational issue that you are aware of or have observed.
- Describe the history of this problem, including the roles of any relevant personnel involved. Use fictitious names for individuals to maintain confidentiality.
- Evaluate any actions that the organization has taken to resolve the situation. What could the organization have done to prevent the situation, and what more can the company do to ensure that this type of situation will not occur in the future?
- Using Table 1.2 “Types of Organizational Change” in Organizational Change, identify and explain the type of organizational change necessary to remedy the issue.
- Determine an organizational framework that can be used to help direct change management processes. Refer to any of the processes or models in Chapters 2 and 3 of your text, and support your choice of the process or model.
- Include a conclusion that summarizes your research and provides a potential remedy for the issue.
Include justification for your responses by citing your Organizational Change text as well as a minimum of two of the Week 1 Electronic Reserve Readings sources in your paper. These sources must also be identified in your APA correctly formatted Reference page.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.