Posted: June 2nd, 2021
1. The initial post is to be posted first and have 300-500 words
· The original post is substantive, showing depth of knowledge on the topic and requires 2 references. References are from LDRS 300 course text or readings.
· Substantive replies occur under two or more different threads, other than that belonging to you.
· Response posts to peers’ original postings are respectful, show clear synthesis and evaluation of the content read, and provides depth, breath, or new insight to the topic.
· Be clearly written and contain no APA/spelling/grammatical errors
Use APA Citations for all your sources and include an APA References list. (No Title Page, or other APA formatting is required)
Spelling and Grammar is important.
Discussion Question: Servant Leadership in a movie, book, or drama film you have enjoyed.
Based on our readings from Lead Like Jesus (Blanchard, Hodges, & Hendry, 2016), Jesus on Leadership (Wilkes, 1998) and thus far in the lectures of LDRS 300;
A Servant Leader models Jesus by having the following leadership traits:
2. Greatness in Service.
3. Takes Risks.
4. Shares Responsibility and Authority.
5. Practices one of the Being Habits or Doing Habits.
6. Embodies the Vision, Mission, and Values of the group.
7. Is a Performance Coach.
8. Displays Lessons Learned from The Work of a Carpenter.
Choose a character from a movie and discuss the following two questions.
1. How did the character display TWO (2) traits of a Servant Leader like Jesus from the list above?
1. Give 2 examples from the movie to support your position.
2. How would you describe the EGO of this character in terms of the two ways EGO is discussed in this class? (Edging God Out Verses Exalting God Only)
1. Give at least 2 examples from the movie to support your position.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.