Posted: May 19th, 2021
In Diabetic Patient between the ages of 40 and 60 without pharmacological treatment the practice of exercise and healthy diet compared with patients who do not practice exercise and do not consume healthy diet, increase the risk to suffer peripheral neuropathy?
I need 5 quantitative research study related to the the PICO question above.
The study chosen must be a Quantitative research study design). Criteria for approval ( and therefore should be screened as part of your search strategy) are all of the following:
· published with the last 5 years
· relevant to nursing (i.e., have nursing implications)
· uses quantitative methodology (data analysis uses statistical tests), not qualitative methodology (data analysis uses words)
· uses one, or a combination, of the following statistical tests to analyze data:
· Pearson correlation, Spearman rho correlation
· Simple Linear regression, Multiple Linear Regression (not Logistic Regression)
· T-test, Mann-Whitney U test, chi square (χ2), Wilcoxon
ANOVA (ANalysis Of VAriance) (not Multiple Analysis of Variance (MANOVA) or Analysis of Co-Variance (ANCOVA)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.