Posted: April 18th, 2021
· Download the required Week 4: Course Project Part 2 Template below.
· Save it to your computer with the file name: Your Last Name NR394 Course Project Part 2.docx
· View the Course Project Part 2 tutorial. (Click here to view) (Links to an external site.)
· Use instructor feedback from Week 4: Course Project Part 2 Check-In to improve this assignment.
· Do not stereotype a cultural/ethnic group. Stereotyping will result in point deduction. See rubric.
· Address the questions on the provided template:
o Description of Issue, Indicator, and Focus
§ Describe approved transcultural nursing issue from Course Project
§ Describe approved Healthy People 2030 Leading Health Indicator
§ Describe approved cultural focus
o References with Permalink
§ Provide APA references for two peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal articles related to your nursing issue, cultural focus and/or health indicator.
§ Articles must be published within the last five (5) years. If you are unsure whether the article is appropriate, ask your instructor.
§ Include the permalink to the article.
§ For more information on finding Permalinks in the Chamberlain Library, see Learn the Library and Finding Permalinks (Links to an external site.).
§ Summarize the key points from each peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal articles selected in one or two paragraphs. Be clear and concise.
o Educational Plan
§ Imagine you are educating a group of fellow nurses.
§ Clearly describe what key points would you share with them?
§ What would you suggest as best practices?
§ What ethical issues or conflict of care could potentially exist?
· Please reach out to your instructor with any questions or concerns.
· Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
· Use the template provided. If the template is not used, a deduction will be applied. See rubric below.
· Spell check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
· Use the rubric as a final check prior to submission to ensure all content is clearly addressed
Scholarly Source and Citations
· Scholarly sources are required
· Cite all sources in APA format
Chamberlain College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.