Posted: April 18th, 2021
Major Selling Project Part 1- Knowledge Bases Research
No Plaglarism and Turnitin score will be checked !!!!
I need this assignment in 72 hours ( 3 days )
It is 10 pages assignment.
I put example in attachment.It is research assignment.
We need to comlete reqiured elements !!!!
In scenario, we are salesperson of Helifork Forklift.
We need to make research in this assignment about Helifork and Wallmart.
Here below are the topic headings you will research to develop your knowledge bases for the selling project. You are encouraged to include any other relevant information that you obtain about your product/service. Note: where necessary, after your research effort, this information may be fictitious, although it must be believable and tie together and documented as supplied by you.
Required Elements: !!!
1) Your Company Information( (this is who you are selling for): Helifork ( https://heliforklift.ca/products/ )
· Mission, corporate goals, strategies
· Provide an organizational chart with focus on the marketing/selling functions. Names included.
o If you pick a public company the “Leadership” should be listed on the site or in the annual report or in press releases.
· Describe the structure of the local sales and marketing function to which you as the salesperson belongs. (see the sample Sales Organization PowerPoint for help)
· Find a job description for the sales position you are role modelling for this assignment. Include it as an appendix at the end of your paper.
· Firmographics: number of employees, revenues, accreditations and awards that help establish credibility etc.
Note: you should spend time researching the company’s selling function career postings past or current to help formulate a knowledge base about the selling organization.
2) The Market Place:
· Find the NAICS
*Note that your product may be suited to several industries but here select the one that you will develop your knowledge base on ie healthcare, technology, etc. Use Industry Canada and Statistics Canada or other sources to quantify the market potential and characteristics.
3) Your Customer Account: Wallmart ( https://www.walmart.ca/en )
· Who is your customer? Full legal name of entity, address and location you will be selling to. Include the web address.
· Any background information required. Information that leads you to think there may be a need/problem your product may solve.
o insight as to company goals may be found in annual reports and press releases.
· Identify who would be in the “Buying Centre” for a purchase such as your product/service.
o Remember resources such as Hoover’s Online, Zoom Info and LinkedIn. Annual reports and corporate websites.
· Minimum of three influencers (with names and title) and the role they will play identified.
· Check for current news and announcements that may be significant to your selling opportunity with the customer account and or any of the individuals in the buying centre.
· Buying process expectations that must be considered.
4) Product Knowledge – What solution are you proposing to this customer?
· Ensure you include all information your customers may want to know about the product
· Describe how product is used
· Complete a feature and benefit analysis (remember a feature is something it has or does and the benefit is how it helps) – present rationale in prose but create a chart for quick reference.
· What it is made of
· How and where it is made
· Does it require installation and service post sale?
· Complementary products (may be from product line or services ie training)
5) Competitive analysis
6) Written/ Overall Format
At the completion of the research phase you will have enough information to begin thinking about the “story” of your specific sales role play. Start thinking about how you can demonstrate relationship building with your customer and the buying centre people.
Part 1. Knowledge Bases Research Marking Rubric – Value
Form and Format: When marking project assignments, the facilitator will consider the extent to which you do the following:
· Follow the directions given for the project.
· Collect, analyze, and interpret information appropriately, using supporting details.
· Organize information in an appropriate way, including an introduction, body, and conclusion.
· Cite references in APA format both in-text (footnotes) and in References (bibliography)
· Communicate ideas clearly and correctly,
· Your assignment is to be submitted in MS WORD format.
· Arial or Calibri, 12pt, 1.5 spacing
· Page numbering provided
· Spelling and grammar have been checked
· Good use of headings and sub-headings
· Title/Cover page includes name, facilitators name, course number and date
· File name must start with student First name, Last name (ie Peter Parker Major Selling Project Part 1- Knowledge Bases Research.docx)
· The assignment is expected to be approximately 10 pages long
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.