Posted: April 17th, 2021
Volkswagon paper for business class
Introduction and conclusion and editing.
Target Due Date: Monday, Feb 1
- What type of United States laws did VW violate?
- What ethical stance did VW and its CEO take in justifying their deception?
- In examining the potential flaws in the corporate governance structure of VW, what is the importance of installing effective corporate governance?
- What initiatives should be taken to enhance corporate governance and ethical performance?
- Discuss the difference between German and American corporate governance structures? How does the VW group’s corporate governance and ethical performance compare?
- What were the causes of corporate misbehavior on such a large scale? What could be done to prevent a similar crisis in the future?
- What should corporate social responsibility (CSR) truly mean? How can the VW group integrate CSR throughout the company?
- How do the following constructs play into the transformation of the VW group in the future?
- Ethical Behavior
- Respect for Stakeholder Interests
- Respect for Rule of Law
- Respect for International Norms of Behavior
- Respect of Human Rights
- Write a paper including an introduction, content, conclusion, and reference page. There is no page limit and you must have at least 10 references.
- The paper must be an APA formatted Word document and emailed to me all according to the syllabus.