Please read the materials and complete the activities for Module 4.02. You will need to understand how to identify and analyze texts with conflicting points of view.
Answer the following questions in COMPLETE SENTECES. Be aware of spelling, punctuation, capitalization and grammar.
WRITE IN YOUR OWN WORDS, DO NOT COPY AND PASTE ANYTHING.
1. What is the purpose for authors using text to express their opinions?
2. What does the text mean by the term “sound reasoning”? Can you give some examples?
3. How does the Text Comparison Chart keep information from different texts organized?
4. Why is it necessary to understand the evidence provided by authors to understand their point of view?
5. What would be the best way to read and annotate a text when preparing analysis?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more