Posted: April 17th, 2021
Write a minimum of 2 pages for the Tactics and Implementation portions for your Marketing Plan (See attached Marketing Plan Template) to address the situation in the attached case study.
1. Product and service– explain any changes you will make to the product, or in this case, the services. Be specific about new services, ending other services, etc.
2. Explain any actions you will take to improve the brand image in the eyes of the specific target market. Provide some details about the actions to be taken, and why they will succeed.
3. Explain any changes you will make to the price of the services. Will anything increase, decrease, or remain the same? Explain your reasoning.
4. Will you provide any incentives to attract new patients? What could the pros and cons of those incentives be? Will you use incentives to attract new doctors? Keep in mind that you cannot throw money at every problem.
5. Explain any changes you will make to the communication methods between the organization and its target groups. Be specific. If you choose social media, for example, explain why that is the communication channel of choice for your target group.
1. Business infrastructure – explain any changes you will make to both types of infrastructure, and why. The physical infrastructure is the buildings and facilities. The Organizational infrastructure defines who reports to who. Explain if you will make changes, or why you will not.
2. The business process – explain the impact of any of your changes on these items. For example, if you provide incentives to attract new doctors, how will that affect your resource management? Money is one of your resources. Describe the impact on any that are significantly affected.
3. Schedule – provide a specific schedule for the major changes you will make. You can use dates, or use measures of time, such as three weeks, two months, etc. Keep it realistic.
Cite at least 3 reputable references in APA format to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.