Posted: April 17th, 2021
Arguments about plot | Reading homework help
- Make a claim about how one of the concepts covered in the assigned reading about the plot (conflict, exposition, complication, protagonist, suspense, antagonist, climax, resolution, in media res, flashback, foreshadowing) is meaningful in the assigned novella.
- Add evidence to support your claim in the form of a quote from the novella to illustrate the point you are making.
- Add analysis by explaining how your quote proves or illustrates your claim.
After you have constructed and posted your argument, reply to at least two of your classmates’ arguments by either:
- Agreeing with that person and adding another quote or example that supports his/her argument, or
- Disagreeing and adding another quote that undermines his/her argument.