Posted: April 17th, 2021
2 ASSIGNMENTS DUE IN 48 HOURS – INSTRUCTIONS ARE BELOW – ATTACH SEPARATELY
Using your Case Study Summary PowerPoint Presentation Topic, discuss concepts from chapters 1-10. Where do you see the concepts being applicable? Where did organizations and communicators succeed or fail? What opportunities exist moving forward from the crisis event for the organization or crisis communicator to use the concepts we have discussed for renewal or help in planning for the next crisis event?
Individual PowerPoint Case Study Summary Each student will identify a crisis situation involving leadership in organizations. The purpose is to learn about their crisis, who their stakeholders are, and how they lead and communicate about their issue. This crisis can be in any field (Health, Politics, Corporate, Sports, etc…). Each student will create a multimedia presentation (ie. Narrated PowerPoint) that lasts 10-15 minutes.
Presentations should include:
• Introduce the organization/actors (LEADERS)
• Provide important background information
• Provide important facts about the crisis situation
• Discuss the important lessons applied from your chapters (How did leadership respond?)
• Outside research cited in the presentation (at least three sources other than the text)
• Strong content information
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong writing and presentation skills
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.