1. According to the video, does the idea of God change throughout time?
2. Were the patriarchs purely monotheistic? Why?
3. Based on what you have learned in the video, what type of relationship did God have with Abraham and Jacob? How did it change throughout time?
4. What is the example given in the video of “Mysterium Tremendum and Fascinas” that appears in the book of Exodus?
5. The video states that the history of Exodus brings the realization that God is what type of God? Why?
6. When and why did prophets appear in the Bible?
7. What does “Christos” mean?
8. What event ended up proving that Jesus is the Son of God?
9. In the Bible Jesus is portrayed differently. When he is portrayed as “logos”, what is he portrayed as?
10. When was it declared in the Christian world that Jesus was fully divine?
11. How do Muslims feel God’s presence?
12. What is the Tawheed?
13. In the Qura’n, Jews and Christians are referred as what?
14. What similarities and differences do you see on the conception of the divine in Judaism, Islam, and Christianity?
15. How does the monotheistic god, or the conception of god in monotheistic religions, differs (or not) from the conception of the divine in polytheistic religions? Feel free to use specific examples to illustrate and justify your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more