1. ListfivetypesofsysteminformationthatcanbeobtainedfromtheWindows Task Manager. How can you use this information to confirm the presence of malware on a system? (Hint: Look at the bandwidth and CPU utilization.)
2. WindowsTaskManagerandWindowsComputerManagerbothprovide information about system services. Compare and contrast the types of information (about system services) that can be obtained from these tools.
3. ExplainhowyoucoulduseoneormoreoftheWindowslog(Application, Security, Setup, System, and Forwarded Events logs) files to investigate a potential malware infection on a system. What types of information are available to you in your chosen log file?
4. Shouldyoufilterlogfilesduringaninvestigationintoasecurityincident?Why or why not?
5. Shouldremotedesktopservicesbeenabledonemployeeworkstationsforuse by IT Help Desk personnel? Why or why not?
6. HowdoesMicrosoftBaselineSecurityAnalyzer(MBSA)differfromWindows Update? Why are Shares a source of system vulnerabilities?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more