Posted: April 11th, 2021
Complete Phase III of the Marketing Plan.
Finalize the marketing plan by adding 1,400-1,750 words that include details for communicating your learning program, including the topics below in your strategy. Be sure to submit a complete marketing plan at the end of week four, combining all three phases into one plan.
· Message – Develop the key messages your marketing will convey to the target audience. Explain why these messages will be effective in promoting your new learning program. Support your choices.
· Creative Strategy – Develop the creative strategy you will use to marketing your new learning program. Support the choices you’ve made in developing your creative strategy.
· Communication Methods – Identify the key communication methods you will use to market your new learning program, including advertising, direct response, internet-based communication, sales promotion activities, public relations, social media, mobile, blogs, podcasting, or others. Support your choices give the contextual analysis, target market, and competitive analysis.
· Budget – Provide a budget for your marketing plan, including all costs and any anticipated revenue (if appropriate) associated with your plan.
· Evaluation Techniques – Identify evaluation techniques that will be used to measure the success of your marketing plan. Identify key performance indicators that will help stakeholders determine whether your marketing plan is working, and explain how they will be measured. Support your decisions about how to evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing plan.
· Integrate previous sections of the marketing plan to create a final plan that includes Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III. Ensure that you incorporate all available faculty feedback from previous weeks. Your final marketing plan should be 4,200-5,250 words all together.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, and grammar and mechanics consistent with graduate level writing.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.