Posted: April 10th, 2021
Hsa powerpoint 8 slides | Operations Management homework help
Create a PowerPoint Presentation (8–10 slides), with speaker notes, in which you address the following:
- What is telehealth?
- Describe the various types and uses of telehealth.
- Select a type of telehealth outreach to recommend for development to your provider.
- How can your health care provider use a telehealth system? (Examples of uses include: reaching remote locations—rural, international consulting; reduce/prevent rehospitalizations by increasing the number of patient contacts and triaging patients; urgent care center visits; physician practices with virtual visits, etc.)
- Explain the benefits of the telehealth system that you select and the type of outreach it will offer, including the pros and cons.
- Develop a general budget (include three line items: system software cost, implementation cost, and training costs) for the system.
- How much will it cost to implement, train staff, and maintain the system? Justify your estimation.
- Develop a cost/benefit analysis.
- How can you justify spending on this telehealth system?
- How will telehealth save money, improve access, or improve quality for your health care provider and/or the patients who use it?
- Find another health care provider that has successfully implemented a telehealth system.
- What can you learn from their implementation or use that can help with implementing your system?
- Make a recommendation specific to your provider and provide an overview of the implementation plan/approach, based on your facility size, staff, services offered, and needs.