The Final (Signature Assignment)
Complete and submit Case 6 on page 481. Elle Zane-Leading Change at Tufts/NEMC.
Below are the five “5” questions I would like for everyone to answer.
1. Who are the stakeholders that you identified in each sub-story? What do they have at stake?
2. This is a long list of stakeholders who have various needs and interests. What’s significant about this list of
stakeholders and their interests? What can we learn from this exercise-case?
3. It is Spring 2011 and the nurses at Tufts Medical Center are threatening to strike. As Zane thinks about and
plans to negotiate with MNA, how is this negotiation different from and similar to her negotiation with
Blue Cross Blue Shield’s CEO?
4. Is Zane’s power base different when she is negotiating with Blue Cross Blue Shield than when she is
negotiating with nurses at TMC?
5. What do you think happened in the nurses’ strike at TMC?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more