Posted: April 7th, 2021
read chapter 13 in Composition of Everyday Life, Concise 6th edition and answer questions
1. Make sure you read closely all 3 essays, “Celibate Passion,” Build the Wall,” and “Unemployed and Working Hard.” I guarantee they will keep your interest. 🙂 Write 3 (or more) sentences about which of these captured your attention. Why?
2. Under the ‘Analysis’ section, what are the 5 questions that help you theorize about a topic?
3. In the ‘Public Resonance’ section, what are the 4 questions that can help the writer think more radically?
4. In the section, ‘Revising Your Thesis,’ what are the 3 questions you can use to analyze and polish your thesis?
5. What are the 5 rhetorical tools you can use for your research paper? Explain each in your own words in 2 (or more) sentences.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.