Posted: April 3rd, 2021
Digital Presentation Instructions The principle for the digital presentation is to explore an issue or topic related to intercultural communication and presents it in a way that educates your audience. Think of general audience where some may have an idea about the topic while others may have not heard about it. Thus your information should be informative at different levels. Make sure to discuss counter arguments if and when applicable
. You may pick any issue of cultural/intercultural nature: e.g. segregation and discrimination against a certain micorcultural group in your dominant culture of choice, certain celebration that a certain group in the U.S. or abroad does; origins of a particular holiday; development projects in underdeveloped countries. (examples of specific topics: amateur documentary type videos about a certain micro cultural group; video about International students at American universities and their American cultural experience; the impact of the COVID-19 and other pandemics on certain cultures or cultural groups, the effect of micro-cultural groups on food in certain cultures; stereotyping of Black (or other micro cultural groups) people in American (or some other) media; desalination plants in KSA; humanitarian crises in Darfur; the Rio carnival; origins of Christmas (or any other widely celebrated holiday) …etc).
– The information should be enough but not overwhelming in specialization.
– Your presentation should be between 5-7 minutes in length if recorded.
– The presentation should also clearly reference your sources; include your references/sources within the presentation and not just as a reference list at the end.
– Any format that you can work with will be acceptable (e,g power point with recorded voice, podcast, any video format, poster presentation; digital story…etc)
– A minimum of five reputable sources (preferably academic and not .com or Wikipedia) are expected. Due to the limitation of space on blackboard, you may need to save your project on onedrive or some other platforms (e.g. you tube) and share the link on blackboard under the assigned folder.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.