Posted: March 29th, 2021
This week you will create a definition of a problem report. Review the steps on How to Write a Problem Statement for Business before you begin. The headings and sections of the definition of a problem report are identified in your weekly lecture video. There are other report formats in the textbook.
The purpose of this report is:
· to determine if a problem truly exits;
· to clarify the complexity and various components of the problem; and
· to allow all involved parties a chance to seek appropriate solutions.
Here are some things to keep in mind about a definition of a problem report:
· It is not a persuasive report, so please do not try to convince your reader of anything
· Changing the speed limit on a particular road
· Upgrading company technology
· Creating a student lounge
· Creating a community garden
You should create a 2-3 page report defining your problem. It must include the following:
· A title page
· Headings that indicate major sections (INTRODUCTION, DISCUSSION, CONCLUSION) and subsections (such as Statement of Purpose, Background, and anything relevant to your particular topic; for example, Childcare issues and productivity)
· Formal language
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.