Posted: March 29th, 2021
Cost and quality in health care
Cost, quality, and access to care have been Americans’ main concerns when it comes to health care. Disruptions (i.e., staffing shortages, operations, managed care contracts, and technology) to the conventional way of operating in health care may create an opportunity for simultaneous improvements in cost, quality, and access.
In your paper,
- Propose three strategies to address cost, quality, and access so that you can then increase creativity and innovation in a health care organization.
- Explain how these three strategies can help the health care organization to achieve Triple Aim: 1) enhancing the experience of care, 2) improving the health of populations, and 3) lowering per capita costs of health care.
The Cost and Quality in Health Care paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style.
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources.
- Each resource should be published within the last five years.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style